Want to get your horses’ back & musculoskeletal system checked, but want to keep the costs as low as possible?
Want to get your horse to their peak physical health & increase their longevity,
but not sure where to start or if you are doing the right thing?
Do you want to learn:
- How to assess your horse to pick up any areas of problems
- How to assess your tack and saddle fit
- What you can do to help?
- Learn some massage, stretching, riding and training techniques
- Learn how physical therapy can help?
- Learn more about the do’s and don’ts from a musculoskeletal point of view
Why not organise a clinic, demo, talk or lecture at your livery yard, riding school, pony club, place of work?
For little cost, this could make a big difference to your horse.
- As the organiser, your horse can be used as the demo horse, so gets some treatments and assessments done free on this day, but also gets their next session half price.
- Anyone attending who makes a booking on the day will receive a 10% discount
- We provide poster for you to advertise, and tickets if required.
- You don’t need any special facilities (although a well lit indoor space would be useful in case of bad weather – indoor barn, school, or large stable etc.)
- Cost: all I ask is that my travel fees are covered (this can be worked out when organising) and that everyone attending makes a minimum contribution of £2 which will be donated to an equine charity
- Contact today to book in, first come first served, once all available dates for 2015 spring/summer are gone, bookings will be taken for 2016.
Contact Michelle for more information